Cancer strikes millions of people – one in two men and one in three women.
Employer sponsored health plans usually cover only the direct medical costs – leaving the indirect medical costs to be typically paid out of the insured’s pocket – costs such as loss of income, living expenses, transportation, special diets, family care, and more.
Your employees/members want the reassurance of knowing that they can easily obtain benefits for themselves and their families to help cover the potentially high costs associated with cancer.
The solution is our cancer policy – a voluntary group cancer-only insurance policy.
- Benefits are paid directly to your employees or anyone they choose.
- Benefits are paid in addition to all other insurance.
- Coverage options include individual, single parent family, and two parent family.
- Applying is easy – with only a few health questions and no physical exams or blood tests required.
- Coverage is available to eligible employees/members who are at least 18 years old.
- An employee/member who leaves the company can continue his or her coverage on a direct pay basis.