CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Facing unforeseen medical bills and debt associated with a serious illness can be life-changing. Our flexible critical illness benefits can assist with the myriad of expenses associated with life’s unexpected challenges. This plan helps individuals and families manage the medical and living expenses that may result from a qualified serious illness, such as:
- Heart Attack
- End Stage Renal Failure
- Heart Transplant
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Major Organ Transplant
- Loss of Sight
- Alzheimer’s and Other Diseases
- Loss of Hearing or Speech
- Benefits are paid directly to you regardless of any other coverage you may have
- You select a lump-sum benefit from $5,000 up to $50,000
- Coverage can be inlcuded for your spouse and/or dependent children – their benefits are equal to 50% of your selected benefit level.
- Includes a re-occurrence benefit and wellness screening benefit for early detection.