Steps to be VIP for ACA Open Enrollment:
1. Complete the carrier contracting and return forms to Lura or via fax 610.779.3605
|Download the Humana One Contracting Kit|
|Download the Molina Contracting Kit|
|Download the United Health One / Golden Rule Contracting Kit|
2. Complete FFM Training & Certification.
• 2016 FFM Certification - What Will This Consist Of? We've put together a handy "how to" guide you can view on the web to help answer your questions. Or, if you prefer, you can download our handy "how to" guide in PDF format for viewing on or offline.
• Upload FFM Certificate to the Carrier - 2016 FFM Certificate Instructions
3 Steps Prior to Training:
3. Complete identity proofing
1. Log into the new MLMS (Marketplace Learning Management System) OR CMS approved vendor
3. Score 70% or higher to pass & obtain 2016 FFM Certification
**2016 FFM Certification Helpful Tips:
|• The number one issue for agents in previous years working on the FFM were related to an incorrect NPN, National Producer Number, being used to register on CMS/MLN sites.
• As mentioned on previous slide, MLMS training will be FREE!
• Agents will log into the CMS site to access the new MLMS
• Be sure to have your NPN available to register. If you need to look up your NPN, click here.
• If you were certified for the 2015 AEP, you will need to log in with your existing user id & password & recertify for the 2016 plan year.
• If this is your first time certifying, please click on Create An Account to get started
• Be sure to print & save a copy of your Certificate at the completion of the course.